Covid Safe Worship
Open for Worship
Restrictions still apply:
- QR Code only. Anyone who can help others is greatly appreciated.
- Masks are to be worn indoors Including Worship
- Continue social distancing (1.5m distance and hand hygiene)
- The time of being together will need to be contained to 90mins maximum, including worship and our covid safe refreshments.
- Remember if you have any symptoms please don't come. Stay home to watch the livestream and go to get tested.
Other Options For Worship
- There are also a number of other TV and online options that people can make use of: ‘Mass for you at Home’ and ‘Song of Praise’ are just two.
- Revd Mel from Woodend is live streaming the St Mary’s Woodend service too at 11am on Sundays.
- All liturgies, pew-sheets and sermons will be available on our 'RESOURCES' page and a button link can be found below.
Church Open For Private Prayer
Church will be open when there are set times during evening prayer.
St John's Malmsbury- 8.45am
St Paul's Kyneton- 10.30am
St Paul's Kyneton- 10.00am
Morning Prayer- St Paul's
Evening Prayer- St Paul's
Aged Care | Holy Eucharist Times
For Your Notice
DATES FOR YOUR DIARY
As the need for extra cleaning of surfaces after services and other events is still necessary, your support in helping via a roster for doing so after church would be helpful. Requirements include, wiping down pews, chairs and tables with disinfectant. Door handles and other surfaces that people have touched also need to be cleaned. Please speak to the wardens if you can help. Covid cleaning is a requirement of being able to stay open. Elizabeth Hannah (St Paul’s) – 0403 372 495) Rose Moait (St John’s) – 0407 556 735
SILENT CHRISTIAN MEDITATION WORKSHOP
Discover the practice of silent Christian meditation with an international grassroots community currently supporting over 2000 groups around the world and more than 500 groups in Australia. You might like to join in a six week introductory workshop beginning Tuesday 29th June, 13 Deakin Court Kyneton 5.00pm—6.00pm. No charge. For further information contact Adele Mapperson 0400 955 561.
The parish is currently in need of some IT support. The website, facebook page, Instagram account and livestreaming services have been faithfully looked after by James (being 19 in the 21st Century has its advantages!). However, if you know of anyone who might like to take on this role, or some of it, please speak with Elizabeth Hannah (0403 753 221) and also with James (0491 372 495).
As previously done before Fr Ian’s time, Locums and Rectors seem to have managed the pewsheet. That may continue to be the case, but it does not have to be that way necessarily. Pewsheets have been completed up until the end of July, but following that, the way is not clear as yet. Today’s pewsheet and the coming weeks have been simplified using Microsoft Word rather than Publisher. The Wardens and Parish Council would be interested to hear if there are any hidden talents out there who might be able to take this on.
PRAYERS & INTERCESSIONS
There needs to be some change at least in the interregnum as to how the healing list and other prayer requests are handled. For the time-being these won’t be printed in the pewsheet. If you have names of people you would like prayed for, or other prayer requests, please write them in the book found in the church porch. They might be wider needs in the church, the world, our community and those we know personally
1. You can directly deposit your offering into the church’s bank account. Currently some people do this either fortnightly or monthly generally. For those who would like to access this method the details are as follows:
Kyneton Anglican Parish Council
A/C 51586 7674
2. Giving is always more than about money. We can all pray. Use the prayers that will come out in the pewsheet and in other email notifications that I may send out or deliver to you, or you may find on the website. Call each other for conversations that can provide encouragement and connection.
These are simple that cost very little.