• Worship services for the time being for us to remain at 20 participants. Name restrictions apply to worshiping at St Paul's please contact Fr Ian to confirm who is allowed to attend! For St John’s no name restrictions.
• Please be conscious of maintaining1.5m distancing on entering, whilst in the pews and leaving.
• If you have any cold or flu like symptoms in the last two weeks do not come and seek medical attention.
• You must use the hand sanitizer, or your own as you enter and leave. Avoid touching your face. Books will not be handed out, only a pew sheet with the Liturgy. Take that with you when you leave.
• Places where people can sit in the church are marked. Please only sit in these marked spots.
• No physical greetings, handshaking, hugs etc.
• Communion will be distributed only in one kind and will be brought to the pews.
• On leaving please keep 1.5m apart and try not to congregate too closely outside.
• Unfortunately there can be still NO Morning Tea after any services.