Amongst the Parish Council deliberations at a meeting held Sunday 10th January included the following:
• We are delighted to announce that Catherine Vanderzeil has agreed to take on the Kyneton Farmers Market Manger role. Catherine will be a great asset, having market, administration and marketing experience.
• Agreement was reached re: repairs to the render in the old vestry area and the northern side of St Paul’s for painting. The total cost will be $12,611. This is subject to Diocesan Executive approval.
• Other work is in process of obtaining quotes for repairs to ridgecapping, rendering and painting at St John’s and for the Rectory eaves.
• Vote of thanks to Allison for the Christmas goodies fundraiser.
• Vote of thanks to Mike Bloxsome and for the outstanding contribution that he and Gail have made during their time in the parish, along with their son Andy. A farewell bring your own picnic tea will be held on Sunday 31st January, commencing 6pm at the Kyneton Community Park near the Botanic Gardens.
• There was also an agreement from the November meeting to have some work done on the church carpark that will take place soon.
Parish Tel: (03) 5422 1025
Rectory Tel: (03)5422 2500
Kyneton, Victoria 3444