The Parish Council was able to meet yesterday for the first time since July, given current COVID restrictions. Items in brief include:
• A plan to pay down our current debt owing to the Diocese, currently at $26,683 being made up of insurance costs, ministry and parish share commitments.
• The Parish Council wants to express its gratitude to the commitment of many parishioners through assisting us financially through this time. Our debts would be higher without it.
• Some plans as to how we move forward with the Farmers Market at St Paul’s Park and a process of seeking a new co-ordinator.
• Changes to our COVID safe management plan that seeks to ensure the health and well-being of participants in worship and all who access our property.
• Thinking through next steps in quite a list of maintenance and restoration projects for both churches and the Rectory
• Some time to reflect on questions from Bishop Matt’s ‘Pause to Go’ document for which we would love to receive feedback from parishioners:
What have we lost during lockdown?
What do we grieve?
What we have gained?
What have we been forced to do which we want to keep?
What have we been forced to stop which we do not want to restart?
What have we stopped that we cannot wait to restart?
Responses to the Parish Council can be handwritten, typed or emailed.
Parish Tel: (03) 5422 1025
Rectory Tel: (03)5422 2500
Kyneton, Victoria 3444