• A big thank you to all who are continuing to contribute financially as we face the on-going issues of this year, either by direct giving, or EFT to the parish account. Direct Deposit details for the parish account are now on the back page of the pewsheet. Offerings for June: $5,082 Other Income: $2,930 Expenses: $6,423 Expenses currently are reduced somewhat due to Job keeper.
• We reviewed the parish trusts and interest at hand (more favourable than 2019). Great care and diocesan executive prudence though will limit amounts withdrawn from trusts in 2020.
• Much time was spent discussing the pros and cons of holding the August Farmers Market. At the time the majority agreed to do so cautiously. This decision was reversed by last Wednesday—to cancel with rising COVID 19 cases. • Gutters and spouts on the south side of St Paul’s plus old vestry—replaced. to the cost of $13,860. Paid for through the Miller Trust.
• Electircal and plumbing work on St John’s kitchen complete—a big thank you to St John’ parishioners and the Officer family for their amazing generosity. A thank you also to Daryl Moait for his continued labour in seeing this project and other maintenance items being accomplished.
• Counselling Skills Course with Dawn Rowan began well
(Unfortunately now this too like worship has now had to pause due to COVID-19).